When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy."
They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.(Singer, songwriter, 1940-1980)
a corner of wisdom
Please check out my portfolio. Updates on the way.
Main goal of work is to make everybody happy, including myself. In short, I'm covering all stages of the development:
- brainstorming on the project idea
- Help with clarifying the best WEB solution considering your needs and current marketing situation, which involves getting the proper features with contemporary view of the future.
- bringing the design together
- Either you would like to choose from the existing design library with further customization according to your needs, or to create an original custom design from scratch, or you have something else in mind - I have the skills.
- implementing the best programming solution
- Whether it is a "one page layout" representational site, or a custom "company's inside use" system, or system upgrade, or building custom modules for existing solution - I am ready to dive into it with an up-to-date technology.
- gathering the data and putting it in order for SEO
- Web is all about the information search and you know it! Usability and search engine optimization are the tricks to put the right data to the right places for users and search engines to find it fast and easy. I will give advise and take all the steps for your site to be visible and easy reachable.
For more information please contact me.
It's all starts with project planning excitement. Whether you have plenty of ideas or need some tool but have no idea on how should it work.
Probably you have a plan for your project already or have a pretty good idea what you want to achieve
It could be quite confusing to decide what technology to use and how to use it for your web project to rock
In every project there are always lots of small details within planning and implementing it. But it shouldn't scare anyone.
I will make my best for your project to run smoothly and you and your end-users would enjoy using it.